1. A lack of understanding of what are the moral or ethical principles that are at play.
2. When must a tax issue be identified and managed?
3. How does a deep dive into historic tax issues create potential whistle-blower exposure?
4. Is there any attorney & client privilege applicable to these internal discussions?
5. How can a vacuum be created to allow a “safe haven” for these tax issues to be addressed within the MNE without being scared off due to whistle-blowing and other peripheral ethical and moral principles that may encroach upon the tax risk management process by an MNE with a potentially detrimental effect?
Prof. Dr. Daniel N. Erasmus will participate in the MNEs Tax Risk Management program and set up a Tax Risk Steering Committee (if not already established). He will participate in and chair the four tax steering committee meetings annually (organization dependent). This includes the preparation and attendance for each meeting. The added benefit is that it also keeps the content “subject to attorney & client privilege”.
This also covers the first eight professional hours for any revenue authority-related controversy issues that may arise. Practice shows that many tax audits are closed out in the initial eight hours by following our methodology of engagement with revenue authorities.
*Any additional work required after the initial eight hours will be by agreement.
As participants of THE 360 TRM PROJECT, MNEs will also receive a 10% discount on any course offered by the I/I/T/F Academy of Tax Law.
This includes all webinars, short courses, Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas and Masters’s Courses.
Visit The Academy of Tax Law for more information on courses.
This includes the time for the preparation and attendance of the meeting via ZOOM or TEAMS or a similar platform, and all the additional benefits described above.Get Started
Team Leader/ Project Head
Team Leader/ Project Head
Dr. Daniel N. Erasmus is a seasoned tax litegator and focuses on tax controversy with a general emphasis on complex domestic and international tax issues, and transfer pricing.
His responsibilities range from strategic financial planning, accounting, executive reporting, risk & governance management, and all tax affairs with a special focus on International Tax & Transfer Pricing.
His primary roles are ensuring smooth day-to-day administration and managing strategic partnerships. He is also responsible for the architecture of the online platforms.
We can only offer 50 MNEs this opportunity!Contact Us
We'd love to hear from you. If you would like to find out more about The 360 TRM PROJECT please contact us.